We are happy to announce that Sixth International ULEAD Conference on Research in Applied Linguistics - ICRAL 2022, hosted by Amasya University, will be held on 09-11 May 2022 in Amasya, Turkey. The theme of the ICRAL 2022 is "Bridging the Gap in the Digital Era: Optimistic Problem-Solving in Applied Linguistics and Language Teaching ".
ICRAL takes as its premise that applied linguistics underpins a vast range of disciplines, and we intend the 2022 meeting to encourage exploration of the role that applied linguistics plays in many walks of life. We hope the conference will encourage proposals from a wide range of disciplines and that this in turn will encourage cross-disciplinary dissemination of ideas and research.
Our Local Organising Committee is drawn from different faculties and departments across the university – the Faculty of Education and Foreign Language Education Department and the Department of Early Childhood, and Educational Sciences, the School of Foreign Languages, Information and Communications within the Faculty of Letters, the Department of Linguistics, Department of Interpretation and Translation, the Department of American and British Literature and Culture.
ICRAL 2022 aims to bring together educators, practitioners, and researchers who are interested in languages, language learning and teaching at all levels from all around the world. Proposals for presentations are invited on the following - but not limited to - topics;
- Paradigms in Applied Linguistics Research
- Corpus Linguistics;
- Health and Science Communication;
- Intercultural Communication;
- Language, Gender and Sexuality;
- Language and New Media;
- Language Learning and Teaching;
- Language Planning and Policy;
- Linguistic Ethnography;
- Testing, Evaluation and Assessment;
- Cultural Studies &Culture in Foreign Language Teaching/Learning
- Current Issues in Language and Literature: Literature in Foreign Language Teaching/Learning
- Discourse Analysis / Critical Discourse Analysis
- Diversity and Social Equality in Language/Literature Classrooms
- Intercultural Communication
- Language and Communication
- Language Contact and Language Change
- Language Varieties and Diversity
- Language, Migration and Mobility
- Language, Power and Ideology
- Teaching and Learning Languages in Higher Education
- Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language
- Translation Studies
We look forward to seeing you in the “Sixth International Conference on Research in Applied Linguistics- ICRAL 2022” that will be hosted by Amasya University in Amasya on 09-11 May 2022.
On behalf of the conference organising committee
Prof. Dr. Dinçay Köksal
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kadim Öztürk
24 February 2022, Thursday 518 times read